Sometimes the doing gets in the way of the writing about the doing, but when I haven’t posted in a while I start feeling disconnected from my home here on the web. Occupying my website is a big job–I’m sure you can relate. Blogging is so important though, and I have to follow my own advice: blog often.
It occurs to me that a list of things I’ve been meaning to write about will suffice as a blog post. Here they are:
- the first day of hunting season in Maine and why I love it
- a Halloween costume from a fly (think fishing) I made when I was 10ish
- bringing yarn to the Merchant Company at 656 Congress Street in Portland–a groovy place to shop for all things made or found locally (and ReStitch will be there!)
- an Ecommerce site in the works
- making a small town website more usable for residents and visitors
- a new ReStitch pattern I’m having trouble with–a brimmed hat
OK, done! Wishing you a day full of crossing things off your list! And remember, you can always hire me to do your blogging for you.